ACS WQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACS WQ

Remember the bulldogs...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exchange Electronic Business Cards with Another Bluetooth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnmarkcausin
S-Class
S-Class
johnmarkcausin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-07-25

Exchange Electronic Business Cards with Another Bluetooth Empty
PostSubject: Exchange Electronic Business Cards with Another Bluetooth   Exchange Electronic Business Cards with Another Bluetooth EmptyMon 31 Jul - 16:23

Exchange Electronic Business Cards with Another Bluetooth Device and Send Other PIM Items to the Other Device
To exchange electronic business cards with another Bluetooth device and send other PIM items to another Bluetooth device
1. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
2. Click Bluetooth Setup Wizard.
3. Click I know the service I want to use and I want to find a Bluetooth device that provides that service, and then click Next.
4. In Bluetooth Service Selection, click PIM Item Transfer, and then click Next.
5. In Bluetooth Device Selection, click the name of the device you want to connect with, and then click Next.
6. Double-click the PIM Item Transfer shortcut in My Bluetooth Places.
7. In Select a Bluetooth Business Card, click the PIM that contains the business card(s) you want to send.
8. Click the contact name(s) in the list, and then click OK.
If Microsoft Outlook is selected as the Received Business Cards location in Bluetooth Properties, the contact file is sent to Microsoft Outlook Contacts. If Save to Folder is selected, the business card(s) is sent to the Bluetooth Exchange Folder.
NOTE: If the Secure connection property of the PIM Transfer service is set on either device, the receiving party must be available to allow access when an access request is received. Otherwise, the PIM transfer fails.
Back to top Go down
http://nautilus.batcave.net

Exchange Electronic Business Cards with Another Bluetooth
Page 1 of 1