ACS WQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACS WQ

Remember the bulldogs...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Connect to the Internet Using a Bluetooth Telephone, Modem,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnmarkcausin
S-Class
S-Class
johnmarkcausin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-07-25

Connect to the Internet Using a Bluetooth Telephone, Modem, Empty
PostSubject: Connect to the Internet Using a Bluetooth Telephone, Modem,   Connect to the Internet Using a Bluetooth Telephone, Modem, EmptyMon 31 Jul - 16:21

Connect to the Internet Using a Bluetooth Telephone, Modem, or Other Bluetooth Device That Offers Dial-up Networking Service

To connect to the Internet using a Bluetooth telephone, modem, or other Bluetooth device that offers dial-up networking service
1. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
2. Click Bluetooth Setup Wizard.
3. Click I know the service I want to use and I want to find a Bluetooth device that provides that service, and then click Next.
4. In Bluetooth Service Selection, click Dial-up Networking, and then click Next.
5. In Bluetooth Device Selection, click the name of the device you want to connect with, and then click Next.
6. Click Finish.
7. If your mobile service operator requires you to supply your user name and password, type them in the spaces provided.
8. Type the number of your Internet service provider in the Dial box, and then click Dial.
NOTE: For typical GPRS connections, you can normally leave the User name and Password boxes blank and use 99# as a phone number.
9. Respond to the authorization messages that appear on the remote device.
To disconnect the dial-up networking connection
1. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
2. Click View devices in range.
3. In Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood, right-click the name of the device you established a dial-up networking connection with, and then click Disconnect Dial-up networking gateway
Back to top Go down
http://nautilus.batcave.net

Connect to the Internet Using a Bluetooth Telephone, Modem,
Page 1 of 1