ACS WQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACS WQ

Remember the bulldogs...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listen to Audio from This Computer on Bluetooth Headphones o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnmarkcausin
S-Class
S-Class
johnmarkcausin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-07-25

Listen to Audio from This Computer on Bluetooth Headphones o Empty
PostSubject: Listen to Audio from This Computer on Bluetooth Headphones o   Listen to Audio from This Computer on Bluetooth Headphones o EmptyMon 31 Jul - 15:21

Listen to Audio from This Computer on Bluetooth Headphones or on the Speakers of Another Computer
To listen to audio on Bluetooth headphones
1. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
2. Click Bluetooth Setup Wizard.
3. Click I want to find a specific Bluetooth device and configure how this computer will use its services, and then click Next.
4. Make the device discoverable.
NOTE: Refer to the manual that came with the device for instructions on how to make the device discoverable.
5. When the name of the device is shown in Bluetooth Device Selection, click the device name, and then click Next.
6. To pair the device with this computer, in Bluetooth Security Setup, type the Bluetooth security code in the Bluetooth security code box, and then click Pair Now.
NOTE: Refer to the manual that came with the device for the security code.
7. In Bluetooth Service Selection, select the check box of the service that provides stereo audio, and then click Finish.
8. In Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood, right-click the device name, and then click Connect Stereo Audio.
NOTE: The device must be discoverable before you can connect to the service or services they provide. If you do not connect, make the headphones discoverable and try again.
9. Start the media player on this computer.
To disconnect the headphones stereo audio service
2. Click View devices in range.
3. Right-click the device name, and then click Disconnect Stereo Audio.
To listen to stereo audio on the speakers of another computer
NOTE: It may be necessary for you to click Search for devices in range one or more times to discover the destination computer.
3. Click the name of the computer, and then click Discover services.
4. Right-click the Headset service for stereo audio, and then click Connect Stereo Audio.
NOTE: If the Headset service on the destination computer requires a secure connection, you must respond to the Bluetooth security and authorization messages that appear in the notification area of each computer (see "Respond to Bluetooth Security and Authorization Messages").
5. Start the media player on this computer.
To disconnect the Headset service
3. In Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood, right-click the device name, and then click Disconnect Stereo Audio.
Back to top Go down
http://nautilus.batcave.net

Listen to Audio from This Computer on Bluetooth Headphones o
Page 1 of 1