ACS WQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACS WQ

Remember the bulldogs...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Access Files on Another Bluetooth Device from This Computer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnmarkcausin
S-Class
S-Class
johnmarkcausin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-07-25

Access Files on Another Bluetooth Device from This Computer Empty
PostSubject: Access Files on Another Bluetooth Device from This Computer   Access Files on Another Bluetooth Device from This Computer EmptyMon 31 Jul - 16:02

To access files on another Bluetooth device from this computer
1. If the other Bluetooth device is not another Bluetooth computer, enable the File Transfer service on the other device (refer to the manual that came with the other Bluetooth device for instructions).
2. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
3. Click Bluetooth Setup Wizard.
4. Click I know the service I want to use and I want to find a Bluetooth device that provides that service, and then click Next.
5. In Bluetooth Service Selection, click File Transfer, and then click Next.
6. In Bluetooth Device Selection, click the name of the other device, and then click Next.
NOTE: If the Secure connection property of the File Transfer service of the other device has been set, type the security code you want to use in the Bluetooth security code box, and then click Pair Now. The operator of the other device must know the security code and must be available to respond to the Bluetooth Security Code request sent by this computer (see "Respond to Bluetooth Security and Authorization Messages"). Otherwise, the pairing process fails. After the two device are paired, you can access the files on the other device without having to be granted access permissions.
7. Click Finish.
You can now access the files in the Bluetooth Exchange Folder of the other Bluetooth device. To do so, in My Bluetooth Places, double-click the File Transfer shortcut to open the Bluetooth Exchange Folder on the other Bluetooth device.
Back to top Go down
http://nautilus.batcave.net

Page 1 of 1