ACS WQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACS WQ

Remember the bulldogs...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To use a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other human interface

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnmarkcausin
S-Class
S-Class
johnmarkcausin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-07-25

To use a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other human interface Empty
PostSubject: To use a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other human interface   To use a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other human interface EmptyMon 31 Jul - 15:18

1. Verify that the keyboard, mouse or other human interface device (HID) contains batteries, that the batteries are inserted properly and are fully charged, and that you know where the Connect button is.
2. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
3. Click Bluetooth Setup Wizard.
4. Click I know the service I want to use and I want to find a Bluetooth device that provides that service, and then click Next.
5. In Bluetooth Service Selection, click Human Interface Device, and then click Next.
6. Press the Connect button on the keyboard, mouse, or other HID.
7. When you see the HID icon in Bluetooth Device Selection, click the icon, and then click Next.
8. If the HID is a keyboard, using the keyboard, type the Bluetooth security code showing in the Bluetooth security code box, and then press ENTER.

-or-

If the HID is a Bluetooth mouse or other Bluetooth pointing device, use the Bluetooth mouse or other Bluetooth pointing device to click Click here in Confirmation Required.

You can now use the Bluetooth HID.
Back to top Go down
http://nautilus.batcave.net

To use a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other human interface
Page 1 of 1