ACS WQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACS WQ

Remember the bulldogs...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Technical Meeting Update # 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZacK
Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai
ZacK

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Technical Meeting Update # 14 Empty
PostSubject: Technical Meeting Update # 14   Technical Meeting Update # 14 EmptySun 5 Nov - 13:43

How to change the phone number on the Dell Mobile Broadband Card
Customer needs to call Verizon. Check the "Transferring account" section in the Training and Development.

What is the chipset used in the draft-n card?
Awaiting reply from James.

"Error ""another wireless lan utility is communicating with intel lan adapter."" when connecting to Linksys WRT55AG. Other systems are working fine.
Case # 144719342"

From John Leyendecker: "I reviewed case number 144719342, in which you thought possibly there was an issue between the 2100 and a Linksys WRT55AG. I don't think there is any issue between the router and card. I believe it's possibly a hardware or corrupt OS issues based off the case notes. The card wasn't detected on previous calls, but the last call it was, but no other adapters could be detected in the system. Very confusing to determine based off the case notes. I'm 95% sure there is no incompatibility issues."
Back to top Go down

Technical Meeting Update # 14
Page 1 of 1