ACS WQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACS WQ

Remember the bulldogs...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Establish a Virtual Serial Port Connection Between This Comp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnmarkcausin
S-Class
S-Class
johnmarkcausin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-07-25

Establish a Virtual Serial Port Connection Between This Comp Empty
PostSubject: Establish a Virtual Serial Port Connection Between This Comp   Establish a Virtual Serial Port Connection Between This Comp EmptyMon 31 Jul - 16:26

Establish a Virtual Serial Port Connection Between This Computer and Another Bluetooth Device

To establish a virtual serial port connection between this computer and another Bluetooth device
1. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
2. Click Bluetooth Setup Wizard.
3. Click I know the service I want to use and I want to find a Bluetooth device that provides that service, and then click Next.
4. In Bluetooth Service Selection, click Bluetooth Serial Port, and then click Next.
5. In Bluetooth Device Selection, click the name of the device you want to connect with, and then click Next.
6. Click Finish.
The operator of the remote device must be available to respond to any authorization requests (see "Respond to Bluetooth Security and Authorization Messages") that are sent from this computer. Note the COM port name that is associated with the connection and configure applications to use that port.
NOTE: Unless you have a specific reason to do so, do not change the default COM port setting.
To disconnect the virtual serial port connection between this computer and a remote Bluetooth device
1. From this computer, open My Bluetooth Places.
NOTE: If there is a Bluetooth Serial Port shortcut in My Bluetooth Places, skip to step 4.
2. Click View devices in range.
3. Double-click the device you established a wireless serial connection with.
4. Right-click Bluetooth Serial Port, and then click Disconnect Bluetooth Serial Port.
Back to top Go down
http://nautilus.batcave.net

Establish a Virtual Serial Port Connection Between This Comp
Page 1 of 1